Eat Glass

A place where I come to rant about the little things that don't matter.

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

I think it might have rained last night.

Just in case you didn't notice, last night was one of the most impressive storms I've seen in a while. Just after midnight last night I decided I'd try and take some pictures, just to see if Icould get a good shot. I got a few alright pictures. Unfortunatley I didn't get a picture of the lightning strike that made garth run like a sissy back to my house. Or the one that rattled all our windows at 2:00 in the morning. But these shots give you a good enough idea.







6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No kidding, it was quite the awesome storm. Sure kept me up for a few hours. Nice pics you got there, I like the blue....

Apparantly we're on some severe storm warning according to some radio that was on at work.

9:38 p.m.  
Blogger Bray said...

Bookabookaketchowchooooowboooom.

That was my thunder impression. Does that scare you garth? You sissy. The word verification is asking me to type beafru. BEAFRU!

11:29 p.m.  
Blogger Jace said...

Braden, you best be careful when you are scaring garth. You don't want him to cramp up. (you'll think that's funnier when you've heard the rest of the story)

12:14 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sure I'll hear all about it tonight

9:43 a.m.  
Blogger Jace said...

alsop, that is the absolute worst screen name I have ever seen. Yer lucky I don't erase your comment on the spot.

5:09 p.m.  
Blogger Bray said...

Hay! Casey I 1ik3 cats too! I hav lik 16 d0 yu w4nt w0n?

5:29 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home