Eat Glass

A place where I come to rant about the little things that don't matter.

Thursday, June 22, 2006

You are wrong if... (part 2)

Back by popular demand, here we go, the first one is for you amy.

You think just because it's a "personal opinion" you can't be wrong.
You think the Bearstein Bears opening song is grammatically correct.
You think there isn't a "List."
You think "the List" doesn't matter.
You think it's funny or clever to make a joke about how big my Dr. Pepper mug is.
You read blogs but never comment.
You don't put CD's back in their case.
You don't think some guy piching his nipples with pliers on accident is funny.
You drive a truck, because it looks cool, and makes you feel tough.
You think Street Light Manifesto is ever coming to Southern Alberta.
You put more than one CD in a case.
You think that grey haired, bearded guy on the Canadian Tire commercials is informative.
You think my sunglasses aren't cool.
You've accused AFI of selling out.
You think you'll ever find a 7-11 in Red Deer.
You're not looking forward to the NFL season.
You think Alvar Hanso and Joop are infact the same person.
You think 5 in-5 out is a good method of coaching basketball.
You think just becasue you are in waterton you won't find a way to read my blog.

If you feel like this is kind of a weak list, look again I think you'll find that there are some personal shout outs to almost all of you.

13 Comments:

Blogger Bray said...

GO BACK TO SCHOOL.
MY JEWEL CASE REAL ESTATE IS A HOT MARKET. PEOPLE NEEDS TO SHARE.
COOL MAYBE, CREEPY YES.

ALL CAPS IS A GREAT WAY O TYPING.

12:32 a.m.  
Blogger Jace said...

Here, Here!! Well spoken monkyies. When we open our joint blog it's gonna be amazing.

11:44 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm right so far, but I still wash my hands when I pee even though I don't have to.

10:40 p.m.  
Blogger Bray said...

Wait a second, is someone trying to bring to education and historical accuracy to this rant-fest? Facts have no place here, man!

12:54 p.m.  
Blogger Jace said...

You are wrong if...
You think it is necassry to point out that certain terms are trademarked, registered or copyrighted when posting a comment on this blog.

4:40 p.m.  
Blogger Brent said...

What do you mean AFI didn't sell out??? Why would I buy 'Decemberunderground' when I could just download Roxette mp3s for free? We need more 'Prayer Position' and less 'Joyride'. Davey, turn up the rock and turn down the suck. I'm out.

2:22 p.m.  
Blogger Jace said...

Just by Brent's tone, I'm gonna assume he must be a Garner. I'm not saying you have to like the new AFI, but if you look at the direction that the albums were headed (starting with black sails) I'd have to say that Decemberunderground is the next logical step. Sad but true.

3:21 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are wrong if.. you think the mess in the room is in no part your fault, and you have no responsibility to clean it, none of the crap in that chair is mine, clean your own damn mess

3:50 p.m.  
Blogger Bray said...

You're wrong if:

You think this isn't getting old ;)
You use emoticons.
You feel the need to point out the irony in my comment.

you think I am an internet stalker because I can follow a trail of links from Eric's comment here to a webpage of the Garner family's Christmas 2005 photos. I know where you got your purse Denise!

4:55 p.m.  
Blogger Bray said...

Oh and you are also wrong if you think this is the appropriate forum to discuss a dirty shared room. Who cares whose mess it is. It can't be worse than your car.

you are wrong if you don't think the words blogger makes you type for verification don't sound like the Ewok language.

Ybjuja!

4:57 p.m.  
Blogger Bray said...

did you just tell me to get my own car? you don't even have a car.

thank youp
or however you kids misuse english this days.

9:18 a.m.  
Blogger Denise said...

You are wrong if...

You think that people have actual conversations, and not just live life through comments left on random blogs.

(Don't worry, this is how I stay caught up on my roommates lives. I just hate the game, not the players.)

1:21 a.m.  
Blogger Bray said...

Oh crap, the relief society is here.
umm...hide!

8:51 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home